Connor Flynn (East Midlands)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Local specialist, Conor Flynn, manages the East Midlands team & proudly serves a diverse range of clients including many golf and sports clubs, industrial & retail sites, public utilities and local authorities.
His experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside his Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with a highly-skilled local expert.
Conor has experience in controlling all types of weeds, including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his colleagues, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, whether this be long term chemical control, or physical solutions, such as excavation and removal.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out. Conor's team also conforms to BASIS requirements and are fully ISO accredited.
Conor also help businesses to manage the responsibility of keeping their workforce, customers and visitors safe, by offering tailor-made snow clearance and gritting solutions.
Implementing a winter maintenance programme can help to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable cold and icy weather.
A large winter maintenance crew are on standby from October until April, seven days a week, including the Christmas and New Year period. Using a dedicated Met Office forecasting system, Conor closely monitors deteriorating temperatures and conditions, enabling him and his team to provide a rapid and well prepared response.
Services include clearing snow, spreading salt in car parks, and private roads, treating pedestrian areas, paths and any other footfall zones.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
Derby, Swadlincote, Burton upon Trent, Matlock, Ripley, Alfreton, Belper, Ashbourne, Heanor, Bakewell, Tamworth, Buxton.
- NPTC certificated
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Total weed control Selective weed control Fertiliser application Grass growth control Moss & algae control Insecticide application Disease control BaseGuard installation Japanese Knotweed treatment Invasive weed Control