A revolution in weed control application technology
Weeds by definition are found in places we don’t want them to be, and street pavements throughout the UK and Ireland are not exempt from this. Weed-IT technology – exclusive to Complete Weed Control – was developed specifically to meet the multi-faceted challenges posed by the need to control weed growth on public footpaths and other hard surfaces in urbanised areas.
Cited as a “major advance in the field of weed control”, Weed-IT uses infrared technology to intelligently detect and automatically spot-treat weeds resulting in:
- Vastly reduced (60-80%) herbicide usage
- Minimised off-target spray drift
- Increased public health and safety
- Increased operator productivity
- Reduced number of complaints by the public
Since its introduction Weed-IT technology has been used to treat hundreds of thousands of kilometres of street pavements nationwide whilst using only a fraction of the herbicide compared to traditional application methods. This has enabled local authorities to meet – and surpass – the objectives of their environmental and social policies.
If you would like to book a demonstration or want more information, please contact us.
- Industry leading technology
- A reduction of 80% in herbicide use
- Minimised off-target spray damage
- Improved operator productivity
- Effective treatment for pavements