Davy Larmour (Northern Ireland)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
With 25-years of industry experience, Davy Larmour, manages the Northern Ireland operation.
This experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside his Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with a highly-skilled local expert.
The Northern Ireland team proudly serve a diverse range of clients including sports clubs, industrial sites, public utilities and local authorities.
Davy has experience in controlling all types of weeds, including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his colleagues, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, at realistic prices.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out.
Davy's team also conforms to BASIS requirements and are fully ISO accredited.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
Belfast, Holywood, Donaghadee, Newtownards, Bangor, Ballynahinch, Dromore, Hillsborough, Lisburn, Crumlin, Downpatrick, Castlewellan, Banbridge, Newcastle, Newry, Newtownabbey, Carrickfergus, Ballyclare, Larne, Antrim, Ballymena, Magherafelt, Maghera, Londonderry, Limavady, Coleraine, Ballymoney, Ballycastle, Portstewart, Portrush, Armagh, Craigavon, Aughnacloy, Enniskillen, Fivemiletown, Omagh, Cookstown, Castlederg, & Strabane.
- All of our staff are fully qualified to NPTC standards
- Institute of Groundsmanship
- Constructionline registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement
- ISO 14001 – Certified Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 – Quality Endorsed Management System
- Achilles verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care Maintenance & Landscaping Services
- Invasive species control – including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Total weed control - All surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – On marginal and emergent plants such as bull rushes and lilies.
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Growth regulation – Retardation of grass and hedging grown
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid & granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all amenity areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticide application
“Complete Weed Control met expectations on each site with invasive plant infestation coming under control. We would not hesitate to contact them for similar projects in the future” – EnviroCentre, Glasgow "The success of our working relationship with Complete Weed Control (South Wales) has been thanks to a partnership approach and the use of long term contracts. This way of working combined with Complete Weed Control's new technology have played an important part in Cardiff's recent success in both 'Wales in Bloom' and 'Britain in Bloom'"
Mike Clark, Operational Manager (Parks and Bereavement) from Cardiff County Council “I find the contract manager and staff to be polite, knowledgeable and very helpful when extra advice is required. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble. In my opinion, they provide a value for money, fantastic service which results in weed free streets and housing estates."
Environment Department, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham "I am writing to thank your staff, company and yourself for a First Class service at The University recently. Your staff were all very professional and efficient at what they did, the work was completed with no fuss and a great deal of enthusiasm. Furthermore they kept us informed of any issues or problems that had arisen during the day. All in all I would have no problem recommending your staff and company to other grounds managers with whom I am in contact."
University of Kent