Mick Dury (East Riding)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Local specialist, Mick Drury, has a wealth of industry experience.
This experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside his Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with a highly-skilled local expert.
The East Riding team proudly serve a diverse range of clients including many golf and sports clubs, industrial sites, public utilities and local authorities.
Mick has experience in controlling all types of weeds, including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his team, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, whether this be long term chemical control, or physical solutions, such as excavation and removal.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out. Mick's team also conforms to BASIS requirements and are fully ISO accredited.
The East Riding team also help businesses to manage the responsibility of keeping their workforce, customers and visitors safe, by offering tailor-made snow clearance and gritting solutions.
Implementing a winter maintenance programme can help to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable cold and icy weather.
A large winter maintenance crew are on standby from October until April, seven days a week, including the Christmas and New Year period. Using a dedicated Met Office forecasting system, Mick closely monitors deteriorating temperatures and conditions, enabling him and his team to provide a rapid and well prepared response.
Services include clearing snow, spreading salt in car parks, and private roads, treating pedestrian areas, paths and any other footfall zones.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
Barton-upon-Humber, Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Ulceby, Immingham, Hull, North Ferriby, Brough, Cottingham, Beverley, Hornsea, Withernsea, York, Scarborough, Filey, Bridlington, Malton, Pickering, Whitby, Driffield.
- NPTC certificated
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Invasive species control – including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Total weed control - All surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – On marginal and emergent plants such as bull rushes and lilies.
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Growth regulation – Retardation of grass and hedging grown
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid & granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all amenity areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticide application
“Complete Weed Control met expectations on each site with invasive plant infestation coming under control. We would not hesitate to contact them for similar projects in the future” – EnviroCentre, Glasgow "The success of our working relationship with Complete Weed Control (South Wales) has been thanks to a partnership approach and the use of long term contracts. This way of working combined with Complete Weed Control's new technology have played an important part in Cardiff's recent success in both 'Wales in Bloom' and 'Britain in Bloom'"
Mike Clark, Operational Manager (Parks and Bereavement) from Cardiff County Council “I find the contract manager and staff to be polite, knowledgeable and very helpful when extra advice is required. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble. In my opinion, they provide a value for money, fantastic service which results in weed free streets and housing estates."
Environment Department, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham "I am writing to thank your staff, company and yourself for a First Class service at The University recently. Your staff were all very professional and efficient at what they did, the work was completed with no fuss and a great deal of enthusiasm. Furthermore they kept us informed of any issues or problems that had arisen during the day. All in all I would have no problem recommending your staff and company to other grounds managers with whom I am in contact."
University of Kent