Will Pryse (Home Counties)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Will Pryse, our Home Counties manager, in partnership with brother, Hamish, share over three decades of industry experience.
This experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside their Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with highly-skilled local experts.
Will, Hamish and their large team are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, at realistic prices. Quotations / site surveys are free of charge, and no obligation.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out.
Will and Hamish also help businesses to manage the responsibility of keeping their workforce, customers and visitors safe, by offering tailor-made snow clearance and gritting solutions.
Implementing a winter maintenance programme can help to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable cold and icy weather.
A large winter maintenance crew are on standby from October until April, seven days a week, including the Christmas and New Year period. Using a dedicated Met Office forecasting system, Will & Hamish closely monitor deteriorating temperatures and conditions, enabling them to provide a rapid and well prepared response.
Services include clearing snow, spreading salt in car parks, and private roads, treating pedestrian areas, paths and any other footfall zones.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
This large team operate in Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire. Cities, towns & villages include: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Corby, Amersham, Chesham, Beaconsfield, Wellingborough, Rushden, Daventry, Towcester, Brackley, Kettering, Olney, Newport Pagnell, High Wycombe, Newport Pagnell, Biggleswade, Ampthill, Amersham, Bedford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Chalfont Saint Giles, Beaconsfield, Chesham, Bletchley, Buckingham, Crick, Higham Ferrers, Irthlingborough, Thrapston, Oxford, Luton, Stevenage, Watford, Saint Albans, Welwyn, Witney, Abingdon, Banbury, Borehamwood, Tring, Great Missenden, Princes Risborough, Chipping Norton, Didcot, Wantage, Bampton, Burford, Carterton, Woodstock, Bicester, Chinnor, Watlington, Kidlington, Thame, Bushey, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Harpenden, Rickmansworth, Kings Langley, Radlett, Arlesey, Henlow, Knebworth, Hitchin, Baldock, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard & Hemel Hempstead.
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Total weed control Selective weed control Invasive weed control including Japanese knotweed, Himalyan balsam and Ragwort Aquatic weed control Moss control Disease, fungicide and worm control Leather jackets & chafer grubs control Fertiliser application Paddock weed control & maintenance Hedge laying Landscaping Gritting & snow clearance Baseguard
“Complete Weed Control has carried out works on our sites for a number of years. At all times whilst working across our university campuses they have been dependable, reliable, conscientious and helpful, always thinking about the safety of all our students when completing their work on behalf of Oxford Brookes University.” Tom Williams, Grounds Manager, Oxford Brookes University.