Peter Lindley (Humberside)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Local specialist, Peter Lindley, has a wealth of industry experience and has managed the Humberside area for over 10-years, having worked with The Complete Group for much longer.
As a BASIS qualified advisor, Peter's experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, reassures you that you are dealing with a highly-skilled local expert.
Peter has experience in controlling all types of weeds including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his large team, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs. Various longstanding clients include golf courses, industrial sites, power stations and sports clubs.
Peter's team, alongside achieving the Amenity Assured standard accreditation, is Achilles qualified, and fully ISO accredited. They can often be found partnering up with the Environment Agency to treat ecologically sensitive areas.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out.
Quotations / assessments are free of charge, and no obligation.
Peter also helps businesses to manage the responsibility of keeping their workforce, customers and visitors safe, by offering tailor-made gritting solutions.
Implementing a winter maintenance programme can help to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable cold and icy weather.
A winter maintenance crew are on standby from October until April, seven days a week, including the Christmas and New Year period. Using a dedicated Met Office forecasting system, Peter closely monitors deteriorating temperatures and conditions, enabling him to provide a rapid and well prepared response.
Contact us on 0800 9549679 or complete the form below.
Louth, Goole, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Lincoln, Doncaster, Brigg, Retford, Cleethorpes, Barnetby le Wold, Woodhall Spa, Mablethorpe, Alford, Market Rasen, Horncastle, & Selby.
- We are BASIS qualified with all our operators NPTC trained in Pa1, Pa2 and Pa6. We are also members of NRoSO and are BACCS accredited contractors.
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Invasive species control – particularly Japanese Knotweed in both commercial and domestic areas.
- Total weed control - Hard, soft and gravel surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – Marginal, submerged and floating weeds
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Grass growth control – Retardation of grass growth in all areas
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid or granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf, and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all grassed areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticides
- Urban tree protection
“Complete Weed Control met expectations on each site with invasive plant infestation coming under control. We would not hesitate to contact them for similar projects in the future” – EnviroCentre, Glasgow "The success of our working relationship with Complete Weed Control (South Wales) has been thanks to a partnership approach and the use of long term contracts. This way of working combined with Complete Weed Control's new technology have played an important part in Cardiff's recent success in both 'Wales in Bloom' and 'Britain in Bloom'"
Mike Clark, Operational Manager (Parks and Bereavement) from Cardiff County Council “I find the contract manager and staff to be polite, knowledgeable and very helpful when extra advice is required. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble. In my opinion, they provide a value for money, fantastic service which results in weed free streets and housing estates."
Environment Department, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham "I am writing to thank your staff, company and yourself for a First Class service at The University recently. Your staff were all very professional and efficient at what they did, the work was completed with no fuss and a great deal of enthusiasm. Furthermore they kept us informed of any issues or problems that had arisen during the day. All in all I would have no problem recommending your staff and company to other grounds managers with whom I am in contact."
University of Kent