David Young (Scotland North East)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
With more than a decade's worth of industry experience, David Young is your local expert for all matters related to weed control in the North East Scotland area. His extensive experience, combined with the use of cutting-edge technology and equipment, ensures top-notch service that adheres to the Amenity Assured standard accreditation.
David's team, proudly serving a diverse client base that includes golf and sports clubs, industrial sites, public utilities, and local authorities, demonstrates their commitment to community service. They are experts in the management of all weed types, including invasive species like Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam.
Their services extend beyond traditional weed control. They are fully trained in aquatic control, ensuring the health and balance of local water bodies. Their total control services offer comprehensive solutions for varied terrains. In addition, they are specialists in moss and algae control, maintaining the aesthetics and safety of your outdoor spaces.
David and his team are well-versed in the safe use of pesticides, providing the best solutions to meet your specific needs. These can range from long-term chemical control to physical solutions such as excavation and removal.
All services are fully guaranteed, and a health & safety policy, along with COSHH/risk and method statements, are available for review prior to the commencement of any work. The team also adheres to the stringent requirements of BASIS and holds full ISO accreditation, further cementing their commitment to quality and safety.
David Young and his team are ready to discuss your needs and tailor their services to suit your requirements. Please feel free to call or complete the form below.
Aberdeen, Milltimber, Peterculter, Laurencekirk, Banchory, Westhill, Aboyne, Ballater, Aberlour, Stonehaven, Ellon, Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Macduff, Banff, Inverurie, Insch, Turriff, Huntly, Keith, Buckie, Dundee, Montrose, Arbroath, Newport-on-Tay, Tayport, Carnoustie, Forfar, Kirriemuir, Brechin, Alloa, Clackmannan, Menstrie, Alva, Tillicoultry, Dollar, Dunblane, Doune, Callander, Crianlarich, Killin, Elgin, Lossiemouth, Fochabers, Forres, Kirkcaldy, Anstruther, Dunfermline, Inverkeithing, Kinross, Cupar, Saint Andrews, Burntisland, Cowdenbeath, Kelty, Lochgelly, Glenrothes, Leven, Perth, Blairgowrie, Aberfeldy, Pitlochry, Auchterarder, Crieff & Dunkeld.
- All of our staff are fully qualified to NPTC standards
- Institute of Groundsmanship
- Constructionline registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement
- ISO 14001 – Certified Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 – Quality Endorsed Management System
- Achilles verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care Maintenance & Landscaping Services
- Invasive species control – including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Total weed control - All surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – On marginal and emergent plants such as bull rushes and lilies.
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Growth regulation – Retardation of grass and hedging grown
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid & granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all amenity areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticide application
“Complete Weed Control met expectations on each site with invasive plant infestation coming under control. We would not hesitate to contact them for similar projects in the future” – EnviroCentre, Glasgow "The success of our working relationship with Complete Weed Control (South Wales) has been thanks to a partnership approach and the use of long term contracts. This way of working combined with Complete Weed Control's new technology have played an important part in Cardiff's recent success in both 'Wales in Bloom' and 'Britain in Bloom'"
Mike Clark, Operational Manager (Parks and Bereavement) from Cardiff County Council “I find the contract manager and staff to be polite, knowledgeable and very helpful when extra advice is required. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble. In my opinion, they provide a value for money, fantastic service which results in weed free streets and housing estates."
Environment Department, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham "I am writing to thank your staff, company and yourself for a First Class service at The University recently. Your staff were all very professional and efficient at what they did, the work was completed with no fuss and a great deal of enthusiasm. Furthermore they kept us informed of any issues or problems that had arisen during the day. All in all I would have no problem recommending your staff and company to other grounds managers with whom I am in contact."
University of Kent