Richard Newall (Scotland North West)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
With over a decade of industry experience, Richard Newall, manages the North West Scotland area.
This experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside his Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with a highly-skilled local expert.
The North West Scotland team proudly serve a diverse range of clients including many golf and sports clubs, industrial sites, public utilities and local authorities.
Richard has experience in controlling all types of weeds, including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his colleagues, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, whether this be long term chemical control, or physical solutions, such as excavation and removal.
Japanese knotweed, in particular, can cause homeowners stress at the point of sale. Richard is very experienced in this area, providing lender-approved management plans and insurance backed guarantees and providing a voice of calm and reason for you and your potential buyers.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out.
Richard's team also conforms to BASIS requirements and are fully ISO accredited.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
Glasgow, Clydebank, Dumbarton, Helensburgh, Arrochar, Alexandria, Inverness, Beauly, Muir of Ord, Dingwall, Munlochy, Avoch, Fortrose, Cromarty, Nairn, Strathpeffer, Alness, Invergordon, Tain, Gairloch, Achnasheen, Garve, Ardgay, Dornoch, Ullapool, Lairg, Rogart, Kyle, Isle of Skye, Portree, Plockton, Strathcarron, Isle of Arran, Wick, Isle of Bute, Tighnabruaich, Colintraive, Dunoon, Cairndow, Campbeltown, Tarbert, Lochgilphead, Inveraray, Dalmally, Oban, Taynuilt, Bridge of Orchy, Appin, Isle of Gigha, Isle of Islay, Isle of Jura Colonsay, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, Isle of Tiree, Isle of Coll, Dalwhinnie, Newtonmore, Kingussie, Aviemore, Carrbridge, Boat of Garten, Nethy Bridge, Grantown-on-Spey, Corrour, Roybridge, Fort Augustus, Fort William, Spean Bridge, Invergarry, Acharacle, Glenfinnan, Lochailort, Arisaig, Mallaig, Isle of Eigg, Isle Of Rum, Isle of Canna, Ballachulish, Kinlochleven, Golspie, Kinbrace, Halkirk, Forsinard, Thurso, Kirkwall, Stromness, Orkney, Lybster, Latheron, Dunbeath, Berriedale, Helmsdale, Brora.
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Invasive species control – particularly Japanese Knotweed in both commercial and domestic areas.
- Total weed control - Hard, soft and gravel surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – Marginal, submerged and floating weeds
- Disease and insect control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Grass growth control – Retardation of grass growth in all areas
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid or granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf, and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all grassed areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticides as well as urban tree protection
“Complete Weed Control met expectations on each site with invasive plant infestation coming under control. We would not hesitate to contact them for similar projects in the future” – EnviroCentre, Glasgow. “Halcrow would have no hesitation in recommending Complete Weed Control to our clients for future invasive species control” – Halcrow, Glasgow.