Will Pryse (South Midlands)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Will Pryse, our South Midlands manager, in partnership with brother, Hamish, share over three decades of industry experience.
This experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside their Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with highly-skilled local experts.
Will, Hamish and their large team are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, at realistic prices. Quotations / site surveys are free of charge, and no obligation.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out.
Will and Hamish also help businesses to manage the responsibility of keeping their workforce, customers and visitors safe, by offering tailor-made snow clearance and gritting solutions.
Implementing a winter maintenance programme can help to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable cold and icy weather.
A large winter maintenance crew are on standby from October until April, seven days a week, including the Christmas and New Year period. Using a dedicated Met Office forecasting system, Will & Hamish closely monitor deteriorating temperatures and conditions, enabling them to provide a rapid and well prepared response.
Services include clearing snow, spreading salt in car parks, and private roads, treating pedestrian areas, paths and any other footfall zones.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
This large team operate in Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire. Cities, towns & villages include: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Corby, Wellingborough, Rushden, Daventry, Towcester, Brackley, Kettering, Olney, Newport Pagnell, High Wycombe, Newport Pagnell, Biggleswade, Ampthill, Amersham, Bedford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Chalfont Saint Giles, Beaconsfield, Chesham, Bletchley, Buckingham, Crick, Higham Ferrers, Irthlingborough, Thrapston, Oxford, Luton, Stevenage, Watford, Saint Albans, Welwyn, Witney, Abingdon, Banbury, Borehamwood, Tring, Great Missenden, Princes Risborough, Chipping Norton, Didcot, Wantage, Bampton, Burford, Carterton, Woodstock, Bicester, Chinnor, Watlington, Kidlington, Thame, Bushey, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Harpenden, Rickmansworth, Kings Langley, Radlett, Arlesey, Henlow, Knebworth, Hitchin, Baldock, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard & Hemel Hempstead.
- NPTC certificated
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Invasive species control – including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Total weed control - All surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – On marginal and emergent plants such as bull rushes and lilies.
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Growth regulation – Retardation of grass and hedging grown
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid & granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all amenity areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticide application
In 2017 a decision was made to outsource the application of herbicides, liquid fertilisers and any additional spraying requirements on the sports pitches at Berkhamsted School in Hertfordshire. Further to meeting Will & Hamish Pryse and being impressed by their professionalism, the decision was reached for CWC to become the School's preferred supplier. Since then the pitches have been treated with selective herbicides and a programme of Clipless growth regulator, Elevate FE and Headland Xtend, with great success. CWC are a first class contractor, both Will & Hamish demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail...I highly recommended. Mike Herring
Head Groundsman, Berkhamsted School.