Carl Adey (South Wessex)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
With over two decades of industry experience, Carl Adey manages the Somerset, Devon and South Wessex areas.
Carl and his highly-skilled team focus their time within the amenity, private, commercial and conservation sectors. Customers range from private landowners, homeowners, sports clubs, local and national government agencies, schools, colleges and land agents.
Experience and knowledge is a major factor in successful weed control. Fully trained in the safe use of pesticides, Carl and team advise their customers on the most appropriate solution. Also, knowing when and how to apply the appropriate product can speed up eradication, saving time and money.
Carl's wide range of specifically designed equipment accommodate all types and scales of work, from knapsacks for treating small areas, to machinery suitable for use in large paddocks and sports fields, it is professionally maintained, and coupled with the most efficient technology, ensures accuracy and precision.
Invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam, Montbretia or Giant Hogweed (to name the most well-known) can be successfully treated if the correct timings and control products are adhered to and used. If you have an area that is overgrown or out of control, making the right management decision at the onset will yield better, long term, cost effective results.
Japanese knotweed, in particular, can cause homeowners stress at the point of sale, Carl is very experienced in this area, providing lender-approved management plans and insurance backed guarantees and providing a voice of calm and reason for you and your potential buyers.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
Ringwood, Barton on Sea, Bournmouth, Christchurch, Poole, Swanage, Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Dorchester, Weymouth/Portland, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Yeovil, Ilchester, Ilminster, Crewkerne, Chard, Bridport, Honiton, Axminster, Lyme Regis, Seaton, Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton
- NPTC certificated
- BASIS qualified
- ISO9001 certified - Quality Management System
- ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System
- Achilles Verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices - number 72214
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care, Maintenance & Landscaping Services - number 72214
- A corporate member of the Institute of Groundsmanship
- A member of Constructionline, registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement - number 2122
- Invasive species control – particularly Japanese Knotweed in both commercial and domestic areas.
- Total weed control - Hard, soft and gravel surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – Marginal, submerged and floating weeds
- Disease and insect control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Grass growth control – Retardation of grass growth in all areas
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid or granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf, and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all grassed areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticides as well as urban tree protection
"We have had a Japanese knotweed problem for years. We have tried different companies but with no luck, it just kept coming back. I was recommended CWC and I spoke to Carl, his knowledge of the weed was amazing. We are very happy and would recommend Carl if any one has a Japanese Knotweed problem". Alex Smith. Domestic Client.