Ian Adamson (Tyne and Wear)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Local specialist, Ian Adamson, has managed the Tyne & Wear area for almost 20-years. He holds a BASIS certificate in crop protection and is a certificated surveyor in Japanese Knotweed.
His experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside his up-to-date qualifications and Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with highly-skilled local expert.
The Tyne & Wear team proudly serves many golf and sports clubs, they support the construction sector and work extensively with local authorities. With their wealth of industry experience, housing developers such as Persimmon Homes, Carillion, The Esh Group, and Miller Homes, also benefit from the support of the company, alongside numerous private and industrial clients.
Ian has experience in controlling all types of weeds, including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his team, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, whether this be long term chemical control, or physical solutions, such as excavation and removal.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out. Ian's team also conforms to BASIS requirements and are fully ISO accredited.
Quotations / assessments are free of charge, and no obligation.
Tailor-made snow and ice control solutions are also offered to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable winter weather.
Call to discuss your requirements on 0800 9549679 or complete the form below.
Durham, Chester Le Street, Houghton Le Spring, Consett, Stanley, Gateshead, Blaydon-On-Tyne, Hebburn, Jarrow, South Shields, Bolden Colliery, East Bolden, Washington, Rowlands Gill, Ryton, Wylam, Prudhoe, Stocksfield, Riding Mill, Corbridge, Hexham, Haltwhistle, Sunderland, Seaham & Peterlee.
- BASIS certificate In Crop Protection Amenity Horticulture Identity no E/6517/ICMAT
- BASIS amenity Register No AR/E/6517/ICMAT
- Amenity Assured / BACCS
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) Accredited
- All of our staff are fully qualified to NPTC standards
- Institute of Groundsmanship
- Constructionline registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement
- ISO 14001 – Certified Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 – Quality Endorsed Management System
- Achilles verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care Maintenance & Landscaping Services
- Invasive species control – including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Total weed control - All surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – On marginal and emergent plants such as bull rushes and lilies.
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Growth regulation – Retardation of grass and hedging grown
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid & granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all amenity areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticide application
"CWC have provided us with a high quality, environmentally friendly, responsive and cost effective weed control solution, we are happy to be working in partnership with them."
David Hunt NEAT Manager (Rural West) Highways & Neighbourhood Services, Northumberland County Council. "Northumberland County Council have used Complete Weed Control on our DBFO contract on the A69 for the past 14 years. They always provide us an excellent service , taking care of selective weed spraying and general spraying . The range of machines available means spraying operations are carried out quickly and effectively reducing our traffic management costs."
Martin Henderson DFBO Agent A69, Northumberland County Council.