Steve Hills ( West Pennines)
Contact us on 0800 9549679
Local specialist, Steve Hill, has a wealth of industry experience and has managed the West Pennines team for over a decade.
His experience, combined with access to the most efficient technology, machinery and equipment, alongside his Amenity Assured standard accreditation, reassures you that you are dealing with a highly-skilled local expert.
The West Pennines team proudly serve a diverse range of clients including many golf and sports clubs, industrial & retail sites, public utilities and local authorities.
Steve has experience in controlling all types of weeds, including invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam. He, and his colleagues, are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides and are able to offer the best solution for your weed control needs, whether this be long term chemical control, or physical solutions, such as excavation and removal.
All work is guaranteed and a health & safety policy, COSHH/risk and method statements are available to review before any work is carried out. Steve's team also conforms to BASIS requirements and are fully ISO accredited.
Steve also helps businesses to manage the responsibility of keeping their workforce, customers and visitors safe, by offering tailor-made gritting solutions.
Implementing a winter maintenance programme can help to ensure that your business is not adversely affected by unpredictable cold and icy weather.
A large winter maintenance crew are on standby from October until April, seven days a week, including the Christmas and New Year period. Using a dedicated Met Office forecasting system, Steve closely monitors deteriorating temperatures and conditions, enabling him and his team to provide a rapid and well prepared response.
Services include spreading salt in car parks, and private roads, treating pedestrian areas, paths and any other footfall zones.
Please call to discuss your requirements or simply complete the form below.
Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Keighley, Skipton, Bingley, Shipley, Cleckheaton, Settle, Brighouse, Elland, Sowerby Bridge, Hebden Bridge, Ilkley, Bacup &Todmorden.
- All of our staff are fully qualified to NPTC standards
- Institute of Groundsmanship
- Constructionline registered for Public & Private Sector Procurement
- ISO 14001 – Certified Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 – Quality Endorsed Management System
- Achilles verified on Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices
- Achilles UVDB registered for Grounds Care Maintenance & Landscaping Services
- Invasive species control – including Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam
- Total weed control - All surfaces
- Selective weed control - For control of broadleaf weeds in grass
- Aquatic weed control – On marginal and emergent plants such as bull rushes and lilies.
- Disease control – In fine turf, plants and trees
- Growth regulation – Retardation of grass and hedging grown
- Insect control – In turf, plants and trees
- Fertiliser applications – Liquid & granular
- Moss & algae control – Turf and hard surfaces
- Worm control – In all amenity areas
- Forestry – Tree ringing, bracken control and insecticide application