Complete Grounds Maintenance Launches at SALTEX 2015
Complete Weed Control will be launching a new service – Complete Grounds Maintenance, on stand A060 at SALTEX 2015, being held at the NEC Birmingham on 4-5 November.
Complete Grounds Maintenance is a new service that delivers a comprehensive range of grounds maintenance services on a national scale.
Established in 1972, Complete Weed provides commercial weed control and weed removal services throughout the UK. The company now has over 50 regional offices throughout the UK and Ireland. Building on the success of Complete Weed Control, the company then launched Complete Ice Control – a reliable and trusted local gritting service to deal with snow and ice worries.
2014 saw the founding of Complete Invasives Control and Complete Moss Control, which were formed due to an overwhelming increase in the demand for these two services. Complete Ground Maintenance is the latest addition to the Complete Group and its creation indicates significant growth for the company.
The launch of Complete Grounds Maintenance means that customers can have just one supplier for all of their grounds maintenance requirements - simplifying the headache of managing outside spaces.
Local authorities, industrial premises, forestry sites and sporting venues will now all be able to benefit from Complete Weed Control’s all-encompassing services, which include:
- Grass Cutting - Regular cutting of all grassed areas
- Selective Weed Control - For control of broad leaf weeds in turf
- Total Weed Control - Hard, soft and gravel surfaces
- Grass Growth Control - Retardation of grass growth in all areas
- Invasive Weed Control - Management and control
- Moss Control - Moss and algae in turf and on hard surfaces
- Shrub Pruning - Scheduled and reactive work
- Winter Maintenance - Grit spreading and snow clearance
- Litter Picking - Scheduled and reactive
- Baseguard - Rubber crumb surfaces
The launch of the Complete Grounds Maintenance service will come as welcome news to those that have to search for various contractors for each of these services; which can be time consuming and often very expensive. In fact, many of the Complete Group’s operatives are already undertaking these services on a regular basis as they continue to go above and beyond the call of duty. With this is mind, it made total sense to form Complete Grounds Management according to managing director Ian Graham:
“A lot of our operatives are already doing work that isn’t necessarily just weed control. Many of our customers are already benefiting from a number of additional services such as clearance, repair works to gates and fences, grass cutting and pruning etc.
“Now is a great time for growth and we are responding to this by formalising the offering of new services.
“We wanted an all-round solution where we’ve got a service provision covered from top to bottom. We now have this with Complete Grounds Maintenance.”
Find out more by calling Complete Grounds Maintenance on Free Phone 0800 031 6633 or visit www.completegroundsmaintenance.co.uk
For more information, please contact our National office on 01325 324 277. You can also follow CWC on Twitter @CWCLimited for much more news, reviews and insightful views.
- Is it too late to employ a contractor to ...
- Amenity Sprayer Operator of the Year 201 ...
- CWC Continues To Support The Aims And Am ...
- A Winning Formula For The Complete Weed ...
- CWC invests in new GPS technology ...
- New Complete Weed Control team for East ...
- Statement regarding BTME and SALTEX ...
- A New Year, but what does it hold? ...
- Complete Weed Control brings New service ...
- Complete Weed Control ready for winter! ...